Friday, May 7, 2010

Save us from the ghats

I say..I say who put the ghats in charge??


So there is this guy who is short, thin and I suspect near sighted. Moustached to compensate the lack of hair on the crown. Dressed like a typical ghati man - no arse no pouch just sag and bag and oh! in some cases tag( which he often forgets to remove from his Big Bazaar bought trousers and shirts)

CEO of this big burgeoning conglomerate. Sits in office all day looking for ways to make everyone's lives just a bit harder. And mind you comes up with novel ideas - truly award winning ones in which the company actually lands up making money - I think he should be working for the govt - India would be debt free...free of people as well cos everyone would just kill themselves or immigrate. Anyway lets not get all morbid cos God forbid that be the toast of this post - I would not like to host.
"But sir when I joined this organisation I was not told I would need to do marketing. I am a secretary sir" "He pulls himself up to the extent that he can which is one foot over the table ( and both feet folded on the chair under the table ) and says," Phine phine - iph you don vont to vurk for your boss who is paying your salry then ve haph to look phor somevun else. Its your deshishun. You see ve hab to preserve our haritage and throw these forners out. We are aphter all Gandhiji's phollowers no? Iph you don do 3 jobs and get paid phor 1 than you are not Indian!!

So I ask - who put the ghats in charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment